måndag 23 mars 2009

I dont belive that anybody feels the way I do about you now

JAG HATAR FUCKING SKIT IOP! DEN KAN FAN GÅ OCH DÖ. FUCKING BAJS!!!

Eeeeh. Yap. Having a bit of issues with my IOP.
Its honestly killing me. Cant take it anymore. Spent some many hours staring at the screen and not getting bloody anywhere. Feel so fucking sick of it all. I mean I'm the happiest person I know yet lately I've just been in an effing bad mood. It's not like I mope around and shit. I mean I may not be the happiest I've ever been right now but I'm sure as fuck no emo yet. Just tired. And not in the mood for fakeness. Honestly people can be total fucking arseholes. And it just wears you out after a bit.

Enough grumbling and stuff. A bright side. Went to see Franz this weekend. And damn. They were brilliant live. Loved the whole set. Amazing song choices. Basically all their classics + the new tunes. Loved it. Made my bloody month. Now I've gotta get back to my fucking IOP.