lördag 26 september 2009

We are always running for the thrill of it.

Have become just a teensy fucking bit obssessed with Walking On A Dream which is the brilliant album from Empire Of The Sun. Somehow I just cant stop playing it. That and Uprising from Muse which is a job well done. I sound like a complete stupid fuckface but I'm tired as hell. Just came home for the first time since Wednesday. All makes a pot of tiredness. A pot? See, its like I'm just typing gulasch right now. Anyway yesterday was nice. Movie night with the girls. Tempting smell of rum, wacked out movies with not a single hottie and a whole lot of planning. One of us is turning 18 in a few weeks and it has to be bloody extreme. Although now, we are leaning on a dinner as getting my mum to vacate the house = mission fucking impossible. Anyway, we'll see what happens. Just felt like writing some shit. (we are the people that rule the world (L)) Life's pretty mellow right now, not much going on. Have to do a fuckload of studying all the farking time which is just g.r.e.a.t. Nah, I had my break, but now studying it is. Other then that summer is officially over. Summer romances have been cut off completely and its time to enter the winter. Hahahahah, trying to sound poetic makes me sound like a deranged 40+ woman trying to lure men into her web by placing out ads in the paper and trying to sound clever. And by 40+ I mean 90+. Lol anyway gotta go work work. Ciao lil fuckers.