onsdag 19 november 2008

OMG... Thursday is gonna be shitintense duuude

Asså typ hoodlydoodly! Tomorrow's gonna be MAAAAAAAAAAAD. I have like a shiiitload of things to do!
- TWILIGHT PREMIER!! HELL YEAH!!!! OMG.. in the beginning I wanted to kill Robert Pattinson for playing the most attractive man in the whole world. Cos like he isnt that hot. OR SO I THOUGHT! Now, I am completely and utterley in love with the guy! Ok.. not really in love. But DAAAAJM he is HOT!
- Service thingy... A.k.a some religious food thingy which is from freaking 18-19.
- Pei's sleeping over :D
- Math tutoring thingy
And like on top of all that I have to study for test week. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D It's all good. Now I gotta go back to msn.. I'm planning to go to South Africa next summer.. Along with England, Skåne, Tyresö, Crete um yeah.. It'll work :D