lördag 29 november 2008

Supermassive BLACK HOOOOLE!

HAHAHAHA, I just woke up lol :P Testweek was exhausting and then i went directly to play lasergame for five hours.. it was fun tho :D Anyway, now i can finally chiiiiillll.. except i need to find a present for my secret santa! and.... i need more money, I got freaking ROBBED on the train back from sthlm the woman made me pay freaking 140 KRS... for an effing ticket! Hate.. Hate... Oh, well I'll be getting an extra 800 in four days! :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! It feels seriously strange... its weekend and for once ive got nothing planned... i am SOO not the person that can handle doing nothing.. soo boring! Well, next weekend I'm having an OC marathon which will be fuuun :D And then OMG.. there is so much stuff planned! :O I'm also going to redye my hair :D Am so fucking sick of the orange shit thats under it all :P This time Matilda and Barbie will also dye their hair and hopefully we'll end up with nicer hair then when Petra and I did it hahha xD
Ok... I'm going to go call sum friends, I need to get out of my room xD

Oh and yeah... The entry below. Ignore it.