torsdag 4 december 2008

I'll be burning streets and you'll be kissing my ass

HAHAHA! This week has been pretty extreme. I wrote two entries where I said that I wanted to kill something... Scary :) *evil smile* Oh well, everythings better now. I've figured out that the way to get through IB is to not care. Because otherwise I just start panicking about everything I have to accomplish in my life and then I hit rock bottom real fast. It's just to chill. Life's so farking short and I am not going to spend it worrying about the future. Besides walking into doors and laughing every embarrasing moment off is way better than sitting at home studying chemistry.

So its finally weekend! Or it will be in like 25 hours or something. Friday to Saturday I'm sleeping over at Exi's with a bunch of other people and we're all going change our hair :D And then on Saturday I'll be hugging people in town *cough* service *cough* And then on Sunday something extremely fun is going to happen :D Cant waaaaaaaaiiiit for school to end this week!!! :D Anyway I wont be back to write on the blogg till Monday but until then lets hope I dont end up lying completely wasted on some park bench ;D

One last thing: Live fucking life!!!!!! Dont be scared to do anything! :D Cos in the end who really gives a shit x)